Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help with DHTML in IE5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPink

Technical User
Apr 26, 2001
US
Quick question.&nbsp;&nbsp;I have DHTML pull down menus on my website that were working fine.&nbsp;&nbsp;I upgraded my browser to IE5.5 and now the menus, while still functional, look messed up.&nbsp;&nbsp;There's a border around all of the menu options.&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm just curious is anyone knows what changed in IE5.5 that would cause this.<br>The website is <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> if you want to see the effect<br>Thanks

IE5.5 was a fuckup, everyone says don't upgrade.<br>I suspect it's just Stylesheet problems, so checkout your css file and maybe you need to change some attributes.<br>I cannot test it as I smart enough not to install IE5.5 :)<br><br> <p>Russ Michaels<br><a href=mailto:russ@satachi.com>russ@satachi.com</a><br><a href= Internet Development</a><br>For my personal book recommendations visit <br>

I have just started working with layers in dreamweaver. I would like to set up navigation like you have with the drop down menu. Can you make these drop down menus with the show/hide behavior alone in dreamweaver or do you need to add some other code/script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back