Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help with Biz Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giomi

Technical User
Apr 27, 2007
US
I'm currently monitoring 2 database tables, the accounts receivable masterfile the AR4 open invoice file. I'm trying to send one email to each customer listing all open invoices, invoice date and invoice balance amount. What's being generated by the alert is one email for each invoice. I know it's possible to edit the SQL statement manually but if I do that the usual Biz alert setup windowas would no longer be available to me. I'm not familiar enough with SQL to create the statement but if someone could help with a script I could give it a try. Here's a sample of what's currently being defined automatically. I've tried equal and left outer joins between the two tables I'm monitoring but they both come up with the same result. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SELECT "AR1_CustomerMaster".Division, "AR1_CustomerMaster".CustomerNumber, "AR1_CustomerMaster".CustomerName, "AR1_CustomerMaster".PhoneNumber, "AR1_CustomerMaster".Extension, "AR1_CustomerMaster".FaxNumber, "AR1_CustomerMaster".LastPaymentAmount, "AR1_CustomerMaster".CreditLimit, "AR1_CustomerMaster".HighStmntBalance, "AR1_CustomerMaster".DateLastPayment, "AR1_CustomerMaster".AveDaysPaymentInvoice, "AR1_CustomerMaster".AveDaysOverDue, "AR1_CustomerMaster".Over30Days, "AR1_CustomerMaster".Over60Days, "AR1_CustomerMaster".Over90Days, "AR1_CustomerMaster".Over120Days, "AR1_CustomerMaster".EmailAddress, "AR4_OpenInvoice".InvoiceNumber, "AR4_OpenInvoice".InvoiceDate, "AR4_OpenInvoice".Balance FROM {oj "AR4_OpenInvoice" LEFT OUTER JOIN "AR1_CustomerMaster" ON "AR1_CustomerMaster".Division = "AR4_OpenInvoice".Division} WHERE ("AR1_CustomerMaster".CustomerNumber = "AR4_OpenInvoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back