Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help with AutoDim 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

oppgirl63

Programmer
Mar 28, 2012
US
We are running Great Plains 10.0 on Windows Server 2003. The instructions in the AutoDim documentation for the sample .txt file show the following...
c:\dyn50btr\dynamics.exe dynamics.set login.mac, c:\dyn50btr\im\imrunexe /I "My Customers"

I'm having to put double quotes around each part in my text file in order for the login to work but the integration never runs. I'm afaid my syntax isn't correct on the last part (after the comma). Here is my .txt file...

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Dynamics.exe" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Dynamics.set" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\nsfctest.mac",C:\"Program Files"\"Microsoft Dynamics"\"Integration Manager 10"\IMRun.exe /I "ARiS Premium Income"

I think the name of the integration (ARiS Premium Income) has to be in quotes...so I'm not sure of the correct syntax...any help would be appreciated...thanks

I have found my problem...the IMRun.exe was actually named...
Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.ImRun.exe. I had to use that complete name for it to work correctly....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back