Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need help trying to get another page to display in popup

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckeyeleaf1979

Programmer
Apr 8, 2018
US
so the issue I'm having is:

1. i cant find a solution that works for both mobile and pc both. I have found one that works nice in a pc where it is a new tab but i can't set the size
on mobile as it just opens a new tab. I want something that is more of a hover over window option.
2. i find the following solution but i get a warning that says it cant be displayed in frames but it is the look I'm trying to go for as it works well in mobile. is there maybe a way to just trick it to make it not feel its in frames? it is using lytebox..

attached is a screenshot of what I'm trying to do... the popup has to be just display the other webpage as its a register page..

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=a8e22776-c391-4a8e-8273-28fd1c26c843&file=Untitled-1_copy.jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back