Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help to calculate business days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Mar 16, 2008
US
Hi,

I am working on CRXI.
We have database where we have all the details for report. When report was creat(creat_time), update(update_time). We provide ID to each report.

Now i need one report to track these reports. I need to calculate the business days for when report modified last.
For example,
I created one parameter "REPORT NOT MODIFIED SINCE x days". If someone enter 5. Then from the current date it should go back till 5 days and check the update_time. If create_time is 20th March and last update_time is 1st April, then from current date 9th April it should go to 5 BUSINESS DAYS back and check whether it updated before that it will display the report's detail.

Please help me how do i calculate x Business Days from current date.

I tried to explain my situation as much as i can. Please do let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks in advance
Aatman

There's a standard answer on Forum 1, faq767-4465

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Windows XP & Crystal 10 [yinyang]

Use the above faq, but change it to WhileReadingRecords so that you can use it in your record selection formula.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back