Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need help setting up automated voicemail and extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsgooddgood

Technical User
Mar 25, 2013
US
I am trying to automate our phone system. we have the starplus sts phones. i want to set up an automated answering message for when somebody calls in so they can search by last name to find the extension they are looking for. i also want to set up individual voicemail for all of those extensions. i have the user station guide and the phone system manual but i cannot find a streamline step by step guide. i have no phone experience i am an electrician by trade.

You'll really need to hire a local firm to help you with this. There is a lot of territory to cover between here and success. A pro can do this in two or three hours, depending on exactly how you want it to work. It would take you a dozen or more hours, especially if you have no telecom background. Oh - can you describe, step by step how to install three-phase service with appropriate switchgear into my shop :) Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back