Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need help resetting an old BCM50 password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-man

IS-IT--Management
Jun 15, 2018
US
I have a customer with a BCM50. its dying. They can't spend to upgrade right now. I have a replacement BCM50 on the shelf, but I don't have the element manager password. I can log in through the phone but not the element manager. I was looking at trying to do a level 1 reset, which I was told would reset the passwords, but keep the key codes. I need to keep the key codes. Any help is greatly appreciated!

There are a number of us who know the procedure and you can find this out for yourself by doing a search on the internet using a few keywords. We can't give out passwords on this forum. In order to reset your nnadmin password, you will require the BCM 50 unit system / site ID which can be found underneath the main box. It will be a MAC address. another way is via the terminal using the Feature 9*8 method.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

For the System ID use Feature **SYSID

Yes you can do a Level 1 rest since it's not in use, no harm no fowl.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back