Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help patching up some lingo code pleeaaesss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKroko

Technical User
Mar 22, 2006
US
Hello

I am looking for some one to clean up some lingo for a self pomotional
interactive portfolio .I am a darn good freelance/unemployed 3D moder a
nd aninmator but have not worked for quite somtime.

I started making a (and learning as I go) a Director interactive portfolio a couple of years ago. The intro (I need help with).

All it involves is a simple drag and drop of icons
on a target and signal an new action(or return to origional location if target is missed)

I have two versions of my intro screen. Both work with sort of with some glitches, they probably only need a a line or two of code to make either work

I would like to upload or send a CD with my "movie"code files to a director guru(and a description of what is supossed to happen)and have some simple code modifications to one or the other to acheive my simple goal.

Please help!!

Peter kroko

Thanx for the rereply,

I have 2 files that sre 25,000k an 35,000k I don't think this forum would tolerate these sizes (?).

They are fairily sophisticated (with lots of rolovers, sound effects,graphics etc) but still esentially a drag n' drop.

There is a web site called that allows you to upload up to 125,000k then gives you an acess code to give others acess the file.

I did the 35,000k file last night and (it took about fifteen minuets) but i screwed up and did not get the acess code.

THANKS AGAIN!

Peter Kroko

May be you should create a bare-bones movie - no sounds, no fancy graphics: just plain proof-of-concept movie. It will help you to solve the problem. You may not even need any help in the end...!

Kenneth Kawamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back