Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help on using Domino XML Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

potatoegg

Programmer
Jan 16, 2003
AU
I was recently given a task to use XSLT capability within Domino 6 and here are the requirements:
1. Need to work with Domino 6 on Unix platform (MSXML is completely out of the question)
2. Need to be able to get the style sheet file (xsl file) and via HTTP connections (I have go through help in Domino 6 and in a lot of cases it assume the file is on local server/machine. Also the new Domino Class NotesStream seems to support only local files as well. I am now force to implement the code/agent in Java. I know Java but not really good at it. )
3. I have try using the transformXML method in RichTextItem and it give jvm error on the server (Invalid document structure)

If anyone could help by show some code fragments or point me to any good documentation/tutorial would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance. Vincent Liu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back