Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need Help making CCR Tree work and also Voice Mail too? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teltom2

Vendor
Jun 4, 2010
US
Hello, im a newbie telcom guy and dont have the Skilsets to build a CCR tree for this customer, They have a Nortel Cics 4.1 with cid line cards X 2 and the voice mail is a callpilot release 3.0, with 30 mailboxes, im not real clear on how to make a ccr tree work ,when i do build it?,also i would like to be comfortable in making the voice mail work with the AA too, I tried to give them a after hours message yesterday and and it went to a ext in the conf room #26 I had it set for ext 22 to leave msg,What im really wanting to have, if possibile is a cheat sheet that will guide me into the programing needed, to make this work correctly and build the CCr tree as well, with out a big learning curve, Im fairly dangerous at doing nortel programming , but not real comfortable in doing so, ,Any input or help would be a true blessing< and ill be sure to learn it well, so not to post such a dumb set of questions here in the future, Thank in advance, Teltom

I posted this before, might help:

What your after is Custom Call Routing or CCR
You must disable the tree before you can make changes, this is near the end of Table options.....AA/TABLE/1/CCR/Disable (or 1 to enable).

For CCR greetings OTHER/CCR/ADMIN/1 and your path
Path 0 is the second part of your main greeting where AA/GRGT/GRTG/1 is the first part (i.e "thank you for calling ABC")
Path 0 would be "if you know your parties ext enter it now, sof Shipping press 1 for Orders press 2 etc etc"

The simple way to figure out what path to change or create is to note all the digits pressed to get to it.

So if you recorded under Path 0 - Thanks for calling ABC, for Web site and fax number press 1, Sales press 2 etc

If you press 1:
"for website press 1 and for fax # press 2....that is the greeting in path 1
Website Info would be path 11
Fax info is path 12

When changing a path make sure to press End and Save, then go back to enable the tree in Table per above.

Knowing this should make the guide easier to understand

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back