Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help in sending broadcast message from a wave file in CallPilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechCUTelecom

IS-IT--Management
Feb 6, 2007
US
Hello,

If you have done this before, please let me know how.

we have wav file recording from the studio and would like to import to the CallPilot voicemail so we can send broadcast message to all CallPilot users. is this possible?

I know the CallPilot use vbk file from Nortel so I am not sure if I can covert from wav to vbk file.

Please let me know if you can help or suggest how to do it.
Thanks

Quan

do have the seats for desktop messaging in callpilot
on your keycodes?

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

I too have had the same issue. I know that the Doc's on the Cp100 can be misleading. I have a CP100 rls2.0. Reading carfully I found that you are unable to load voice files. Only the BCM version (also present in the CP100 Docs) can do this and import/export .wav or native encoding.

I also have a CP100 rls3.1. Docs state that a .wav file can be converted, using CallPilot Player, into a .bvk file. I have attempted to do this many time and continue to get a configuration error, and will not allow the file to load.

Anyone with ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back