Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEED HELP IN AUTOMATING MS FORM DATA COLLECTION TO TRIGGER EMAIL BASED ON CONDITIONAL FORMATTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv_MIS

MIS
Jun 23, 2020
IN
I have a Microsoft Form shared with my Global Distributors, containing few inventory and safety protocol related questionnaire.
few input choice values are:
Below 5
5 - 10
Not Available
Yes
No
Feedback text

Depending on the above choice my data gets conditional formatting.

I want to create an automate version where it triggers automatic email to the respective region head, country head and other regional supv regarding the red highlighted data with Item header of that specific distributor of that region do not share all data (privacy) in the email message body alert " please check on the below items with the distributor. "

Can anyone help, it should trigger the email as soon as the backend excel linked with Microsoft form gets updated with new value and for conditioned red ones only.
If any distributor submit the form the excel gets updated

PLEASE MIND IT SHOULD NOT REPEAT EMAIL THE OLD DISTRIBUTORS IT HAS ALREADY SHARED IT SHOULD ONLY CHECK THE NEW ENTRY DONE BY DISTRIBUTORS

thread707-1710279

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=fc978383-193d-4a27-b66c-77204823a744&file=Sample.xlsx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back