Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help getting sliced image into FrontPage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelDiva

Programmer
Jul 1, 2003
US
I've created an image in Photoshop and sliced it and Saved it for the Web. I saved it as HTML and images. I'm inserting into FrontPage via Insert>File. When it comes in, there are gaps in between slices not allow the edges to butt together. It does the same when I just go File>Open. Anyone know how I can troubleshoot this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

First, be sure that you look at the page in the browser. Sometimes the way that it looks in FP is not the way that it will look in the browser.

Next, I would import the images into the web, then import the HTML file. You could also do a view source on the HTML page with the sliced image code, EDIT > SELECT ALL and copy the code - then paste it to a new blank page in HTML view (copying over everything in HTML view) in FP and see if that works.

Tiffany

Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back