Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need Help for drag and drop in listview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backues

Programmer
Feb 12, 2003
US
Tried to drag and drop multiple items in ListView but failed. What I can do now is just drag and drop one item.

Help please.

Seems nobody wants to help me. :-(

Figured out how to drag and drop multiple items in listview now. Add another listview control on the form, set its visible property to false. Add seleted item(s) to it and then drop them into the new position. But this does not work in the following situation: the multiple items that I selected including the last item of the listview.

Anyone here can help me out? Thanks

Hey,

I want to display the metafiles image into the listbox and then allow the user to drag the image from the list box and drop it on the form. I could not find the way to display the images into the list box from the metafiles and how can I allow the user to drag each image from the list box at a time and drop it on the form.

Do you have any code sample? Can you please post it?

It will be great help !

Thanks much much !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back