Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahlaoui1980

IS-IT--Management
Jul 8, 2008
TN
Hello ,
Can any body help me .
I have a CALL MANAGER , with 775 ip phones
The problem that , if i log on any phone ( with UID & PIN) and make calls ,recieve calls then i log out , and then any other person logs on to same phone with his own UID and PIN and download his profile , he finds in the directory the call logs ( missed , recieved and sent call) that i made when i logged on this phone .
So is there any idea about making the call history related the device profile and not saved on the phone .
Thans .

You may already have this information but you can clear the log from the phone prior logging in or out.

<Directories -> More -> Clear> This will remove the history for the selected directory from the device.

How would I describe myself? Three words: Hard-working. Alpha-male. Jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable.

Thank u hanluc ,
But that means that every one should clear his logs
Is there any other trick or idea to make an AUTOMATIC clear to call history when logging out

Depending on the version of Communications Manager you're using, a (Cluster Wide) service parameter for the Extension Mobility service exists, named "Clear Call Logs" (Received, Placed and Missed call).
When set to True, the logs will be cleared when an user logs off.

From what I remember, available from version 5.0x.

Regards, Eric

I should thank u Eric
I've tested and it's ok
Best regards , Hatem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back