Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need DOS version of Colorado Backup Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxProProgrammer

Programmer
Apr 26, 2002
US
Hi,

We have an old computer (~1989) that is used to control an automatic test station. The hard drive crashed and we are trying to restore everything from a backup on magnetic tapes. The tapes are approximately 3 1/4" x 2 3/8" in size. The tape backup drive in the computer is labeled 250MB but it doesn't have a manufacturer's name on it. We have a manual that came with the drive that is labeled Colorado Tape Backup software. Is this the same software being discussed on this forum? Can anyone tell me where I can get the software for our tape drive? We have a backup of the hard drive but not a back up of the tape drive software. A lot of good that does! I believe that Hewlett Packard (now Agilent) purchased Colorado Backup, but they don't support the product any more. We are using DOS 6.0.

Thanks very much.

dz

I am in need of the same solution to a very similar problem. Did anyone provide anything usefull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back