Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEED BOOK ON MAS200 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tainguyen

Technical User
Oct 17, 2002
US
hi ALL,
my company bought a MAS90 2 years ago and never used it. now they just updated it to MAS200. I have been assigned to study this software and implement it . so I was wondering if anyone can tell me where to buy any book about this software so that I can learn how to use them.

millions thanks

tai

If you have the 3.70 version Best is promoting the TRSG and the "Search" tab, within Mas200 launcher, in place of Book Manuals. Also with Mas200 you should have loaded user manuals from the CD. You could print this in hard copy form. Note there are several hundred pages. If all else fails you might be able to get one from their website.

Kelly

Hey Tai,

We use MAS90 and MAS200 for long time. We have ton of MAS90 or MAS200 books. Email me at jpham@delphieng.com and we can send you books.
We can help you and your company start using MAS90 or MAS200.

Jonathan P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back