Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need BCM 4.0 Call Recording and Silent Monitoring feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pit36

Vendor
Apr 2, 2005
US
Hi all,

I have a customer that is thinking about going with a BCM 400 4.0, Call Recording and Silent Monitoring are a make it or brake it deal for him.

Can anyone who is using these features give me some feedback on how well they work?

For Example:

1. Are both call recording and Silent Monitoring truly silent for both the caller and the employee (with no warnings)

2. Can Call Center supervisor silent monitor and record (with no warnings) logged in agent's conversation with caller on ACD and non ACD calls including intercom calls?

Any info is appreciated.

The ultimate, no warning, truly silent monitoring, can only happen if you have the keycode for Contact Center at either Pro or Basic. Additionally, the Supervisor and the Employee need to be logged into the same Queue. All incoming or outgoing.

If you have a 3rd party device you can record all calls silently. I have used Call Parrot by Telstrat and is very good. But be careful, by law you are supposed to announce when a call is being recorded.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Thanks Deweyhumbolt. Now can the supervisor record the silent monitor session?

Thanks CTCINY, BCM 4.0 claims to do call recording. Customer would like to do this with the BCM.

I found the answer for the "Silent Recording". The answer is no, supervisor can not silent record while silently monitoring an agent's call after the call has began.

thanks to those of you that replied!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back