Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEED ASSISTANCE WILL GENERAL CALLPILOT 100 ?'S 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2007
US
Ihave had a callpilot 100 for a year or so. as of late we made some employee changes and I need to revise our company directory and have no clue where to start. i have read through all the documenation included w the product but cant figure it out. I would be VERY, VERY grateful if someone could assist me. Thank you!!

The directory is the mailboxes in use.To change the directory either delete the mailbox and add another or change the name for the mailbox.That is where the system (CP) looks for the directory.

Cook1082-I appreciate your reply. I dont even know how to get up the CallPilot software. We had a guy come in a set it up and "train" us but he didnt go over any of it. I need to set the system up then I am confident that I can go thru each step on my owe. Thanks again.

Go to the Norstar forum and look at changing password thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back