Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need advise on where to purchase "Corporate" looking web templates 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyU

Technical User
Feb 14, 2001
US
[tt]

hello all, I'm looking to purchase a few "corporate" looking templates and I don't know where to start looking, I would appreciate you suggetions...
[sup]I haven't lost my mind, it's backedup on CD somewhere[/sup]
[sup]
rockband.gif
banana.gif

ASP Questions? go to: [/sup]​

[tt]
Thanks for your suggestions guys. I'll look into them.

[sup]I haven't lost my mind, it's backedup on CD somewhere[/sup]
[sup]
rockband.gif
banana.gif

ASP Questions? go to: [/sup]​

[tt]
Thanks JillC,
<%=Tony%>
cold.gif

[tt]

Thanks all, One round of
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
's on me.
<%=Tony%>
cold.gif

[tt]
I thought this was the web site designers forum and did not expect anyone to know any site &quot;since everybody here makes their own&quot; right? LOL

And since being an .ASP/RDBMS developer, and not a &quot;Web Designer&quot; as you gurus in here thought to ask...

;-)
<%=Tony%>
cold.gif

&quot;since everybody here makes their own&quot;

A lot of people's true colours are starting to show though. [tongue]

Just wait for the, &quot;I've never used them, I stumbled across them one day&quot; posts. LOL Wullie

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change.
The leader adjusts the sails. - John Maxwell

[tt]

[ul][li]sar·casm
Pronunciation: 'sär-&quot;ka-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
Date: 1550
1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain <tired of continual sarcasms>
2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm [/li] [li];-)[/li][/ul]

<%=Tony%>
cold.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back