Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need Advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAMVIET

Technical User
Jun 5, 2003
US

Is there a way to buy a software that shows step by step procecedure how to program 824 DR5 & NAM VoiceMails programing or i can fax what i need and someone can design a layout at a resonable cost. I am new to the system and i am having big time trouble trying to get up and running.
1) 12 lines all incoming
2) DN 3 mailbox internal 221--244 (need 30 mailboxes )
set up general ,
3) corporate office (3) divisions
4) need CCR
5) also need in another language
I iknow the basic but i tried to modified it and pressed the restore button some how and my DN for mailbox is 2 indtead of 3 i resetted the password and press 983 1020000
invalid password but when i pressed 983 12000 it shows not allowed. need help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot run the business today.............please call 714-719-8758 if you have a solution i called local meridian techician i am getting a run around. i appreciate any assistance that anyone has out there>>>
thank you

Hi, It looks like that you have problem with your norstar. give a detail wahat you want I hope I can help you. Send to masamsi @ yahoo.com. thanks

Post this on the NORSTAR board not the Meridian One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back