Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need a system to help schedule customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElementalWindX

IS-IT--Management
May 17, 2005
US
Hello, I run a computer repair company and currently I'm using zoho invoice which is a (VERY) basic online invoicing system for my business, but now I am looking for something much better.

I need an online invoicing system that will let me customize my invoice and estimate templates, will let me take signatures on the electronic invoices either done by mouse, or by using my android phone (maybe using adobe echo somehow?) and I need the system to be able to take a schedule for a follow up date (say like I go to a house to clean up a computer and I want them to be on a 1 year reminder, so it will remind them and me when this time comes at x amount of days before the date)

I'm not sure which forum you should put this post in, but this is not the correct one. This forum is for information on SAP BusinessObjects software.

-Dell

DecisionFirst Technologies - Six-time SAP BusinessObjects Solution Partner of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back