Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need a Shortel Vendor 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATDanno

Vendor
Jul 25, 2007
US
Hi,
I am a nortel guy here in Ohio and i have a customer that wants to go Shoretel. I am looking for a vendor to support them that i can help with the install, learn and be the hands on support for them after the sale. Any takers???? Easy sale. they already budgeted for a cisco but want to go with the less expensive shoretel.

Dan

Dan - go to shoretelforums.com and post this....you can and will find a taker.
But, it's not that easy.
The customer has to authorize the installer as their provider and they must sign a partner agreement. This costs money for the customer or you.

If your in Ohio, then look up Parallel Technologies in Cincinnati and Columbus. They are respectful Shoretel / NEC dealers and will perform great work for you.

Speak to the Account Executive, Bill Arnett at 513-587-1344 and he will set you up.

Phillip E. Porter
Senior Systems Engineer
Telecommunication Solutions Group, Inc. (TSG)

I agree with Phillip. I have worked with Parallel Technologies and they are a great group. You can't go wrong with them.

Dan,

This is Bill Arnett from Parallel Technologies, referenenced by my ol' buddy Phil Porter. Barnett@paralleltech.com or at 513-587-1344. Parallel is one of the top 5 ShoreTel dealers in the country & I'm sure we can help your customer with the best pricing & best quality ShoreTel installation. Our HQ is in Columbus and we have offices in Cincinnati & Youngstown. Call or write when you can.

Thanks,Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back