Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need a copy of Seagate Info 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willrg

IS-IT--Management
Jun 25, 2008
US
We need a copy of SI 7.5 to convert old reports. SAP cnnot supply any longer. Can anyone share a copy of this software? Thanks

Andrew - thanks for the response. We are doing conversions on a large number of reports and need the 7.5 version for quality assurance (veriying reports are unchanged). BO does not market 7.5 anymore and cannot ship the software. My BO account rep suggested I try message boards. We would very much appreciate the software.

Andrew, We were able to download the 7.5 relaease. Thanks for your help on this

Hi Andrew,

Would it be possible for you to put this up again for a day or two?

My situation is slightly different -- I was given the 7.5 CD by a client, and unfortunately over the course of two moves I've misplaced it, and now they want it back. I checked with SAP and they don't do media replacements, so I'm outta luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Steve

Hi Andrew

Saw your post re copy of Seagate Info 7.5
We need a copy of the software also.
We migrated from Seagate Info to Crystal Enterprise 8.5 then to Crystal Enterprise 10, then to Business Objects XI.
We have an old legacy system running on Seagate Info 7.5 which we want to move to a new server but can't find the original CD. Can you send or post an ISO again? We have key.

I've copied it back to the same ftp server. It's a uif file though, not iso, so you'll need to download magiciso to use it. Sorry if that's a pain, but it compresses iso files nicely and I have lots!

I've had problems with people hacking my ftp, so it will only be left on for a few days, please let me know you've downloaded by replying to this message.

Please don't download anything else - I need the bandwidth and can see what's being downloaded, so please don't!

Andrew

Andrew Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back