Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC sv9100 timeout during ARS Dialing when pausing between dialed digits for more than two seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonbiz

Technical User
Feb 27, 2022
US
I am preparing a SV9100 to go to a Customer site. I have noticed on more than one system when calling out using ARS that when delaying dialing digits causes the call to stop processing and we get a regular busy tone. Yet if we dial all ten digits without slowing down, our calls go through every time. After a few seconds, the busy signal turns to a rapid alternating tone. I have tried adjusting outside call interdigit timers for outside/trunk calls, no change resulted. I tried to find enbloc which was recommended by another Forum User, but could not find as this was recommended for use with a PRI and there is no PRI in this PBX. We are only using SIP Trunks. Anyone have any ideas. I am willing to try just about anything.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael Dennenberg

You ARS is setup incorrectly either in your routing tables and/or F-Route. Interdigit timeout is set in 21-01.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back