Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC SV8100 - Automated Attendant "pickup" challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

facilityprotect

Technical User
Nov 15, 2023
US
Configuration:

- The PBX is configured with four analog trunks
-6 inMail licenses
-512 VM Licenses
-VM8000
- 22-02 trunks are configured as normal
- 22-01-04 set for 10 second ring to programmed extensions before inMail pickup
No ACD configuration
-47-10 all use the same answer table

Problem:

inMail only picks up on Trunk 1. inMail does not pickup on Trunks 2 -4 when called directly. My goal is to have the CO call forward on busy to the next available trunk. I can configure 22-05 Trunk modes with inMail 102, but the extensions do not ring before inMail pickup. I have the other Trunk / Modes set to a ring group (2) for all trunks, but to restate, only Trunk 1 calls will ring & activate inMail. My goal is to have a common ring group for day or night that will "ring" the extensions.

Thanks in advance for the help...

Is this a system working currently or have you bought it and are now trying to program it?

So, have you defaulted the system and started fresh? How many phones? Are all telco line appearances on all the phones? Have you ever worked on a phone system?

Thanks for all the help. I was able to resolve the problem with advice from a different forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back