Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC ITK-32LCGS-1 DT900 Series from Cloud to local SV9100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil785

Systems Engineer
Jan 3, 2023
PH
thread937-1810028

I bought one of this phone online for me to try it to our SV9100 System, but I could not change the Registrar port from the default 5060 into 5070. The unit has this Firmware Version : NEC Std SIP 5.4.1.9 and Terminal File Version: 1.553. It could log-in to Account 999 (with a dial tone) when plugged to my internet router using the server address from the Cloud provider. Is there a way to register this to our SV9100 using the current Firmware or is it a must to change the Firmware first into Std-SIP?

If you use it on a system other than NEC you will need to reflash it to STD SIP.

I don't understand what you are trying to do. SV9100 or cloud?

@belevedere

As of this time my goal is to use it on SV9100.. I just need some guide how to change the Registrar port other than the default 5060 because it conflicts the SIP Trunk port number. I have tried to use either port 5070 or 5080 at a time but both did not able to change the default which is 5060. If re-flashing it to STD SIP makes it more simple to configure, then I would appreciate receiving a copy of it thru my email : rule.neil@gmail.com

@CoralTech

I only stated that this Phone logs-in to the cloud provider's system (Boot Server Address : config.telecomsvc.com) when plugged to my Internet, but my purpose of buying this phone from ebay is to use it with our SV9100 (not cloud).

Btw, my location is Philippines and we use the OT software version of NEC and EU version of the SV9100 chassis

Sounds like it has been flashed to standard SIP already and needs flashing back to work on the 9100.

@ OzzieGeorge

I haven't seen yet how any STD SIP NEC Phone's web interface looks like. Kindly see the attached images and see if what you think is right.
999_SIP_info_jumqub.jpg
999_Network_info_u29bs2.jpg
999_Terminal_info_wzrjqx.jpg

@ OzzieGeorge

as per Firmware Version NEC Std SIP 5.4.1.9 I can see this is Std SIP but my problem is that I could not change the Current Registrar port 5060 in the Web config. What I can change is only the Outbound Proxy into 5070 (the port used in SV9100 for Std SIP terminal). 5080 is for NEC IP Term

You are running the wrong firmware to run properly on an SV9100.

The point is that with this firmware, you don't have an NEC IP Dterm, you have a standard SIP phone. You need to flash the firmware back to NEC Sip (sorry not sure of the firmware version as yours may be different to Australian) in order for it to work as a Dterm and not just a standard SIP phone.

@ OzzieGeorge

I think NEC IP Dterm Firmware versions are universal to all markets. As per my experience using phones we bought from the US online sellers like the DT700 ITL-8LDE-1 and DT800 ITZ series all works fine with our OT version of SV8100 and SV9100 software. The Terminal type shows these are DT800/DT700

Well, then this is simple. Flash it back to NEC Dedicated SIP (which is better in every way) and then program the phone to work on the NEC SV9100.

Thanks for the sound advise @ CoralTech.

I do appreciate if anybody could share to me the copy of the NEC Dedicated SIP firmware as this model is not currently offered in our country.

Ditto

Might I suggest you delete your email in this thread when you are happy you have got what you need.

Thank you very much @ everyone for your replies and the information provided. I will update accordingly the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back