Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC IPK I Cosessions for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoneman81974

Technical User
Oct 11, 2012
I have a Electra Elite VMP(4) I need to change the operator extension from 101 to 110 and was told the only way to accomplish this was by using Cosessions for Windows. Any advice would be appreciated.

You don't need Cosessions to change the operator mailbox. It can be done thru system manager access. Once logged in to the system manager answer no to all options until you get to the prompt "would you like to change the operators mailbox?" press 1 for yes and she will tell you the current extension and ask if you want to change it. Press 1 and enter the new extension number.

i AM CONFUSED THE CUSTOMER HAS VOICE MAIL AND WHEN SOMEOME PRESSES 0 FOR THE OPERATORthey want it to go to extention 110 so i am tryinmg to change it can somone give me directions please and thanks in advance for all the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back