Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC Electra Elite 45/192 PBX System 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritusl

ISP
Jun 12, 2004
US
I recently moved my PBX system from its original location and am not able to turn it back up. None of my 3 different NEC phone vendors is willing to offer tech support via telephone. From talking to various PBX experts, I gather that I need to be able to do the following?
Make LCR ?
Do Trunk Group programming ?
Create route ?
Put the class of service ?
Any and all help will be really appreciated.
Thanks

Perhaps you forgot to say that you would pay them for their time. As NEC does not offer it's Vendors free support and traing costs roughly $25,000.00 USD per technician, it is no wonder. We have no problem giving the customer the basics but if you are really interested, ask one of them to supply you with "SAT Software for End User". When we sell it, we have the customer sign a waiver so that we can't be sued if fat fingers mess up the programming.

Aside from that, most switches can be set up in an hour or so; a very affordable solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back