Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC Electra Elite 192 w/NEC dtu-16-2 (BK) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cachris

MIS
Sep 2, 2003
US
I looking to be able to customize ring tones at the desktop?
Any help would be appreciated!

-C

The only way to change ring tones on the Elite is through system programming. If you are familiar with entering Program Mode, the memory blocks to change are 4-55, and 4-92. MB 4-55 changes the ring pattern, and 4-92 changes the tone of the ring (Low, Med, High).

If you are not familiar with programming post back and I can give more detailed instructions.

Hi G,
I just inherited this system at a new job and it appears the contractor is no longer in business......

I am not familar with programming this system but certainly need to go there!

Also is there software, web interface or terminal connection for programming and back up?
What do you recommend as far as system manuals (none here!)

Thanks Again!!!!!
-C

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Send me an email to showell21@yahoo.com and I will get you what you need.

Hi G,

Your yahoo email bounced....
Received <<< 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to showell21@yahoo.com cannot be delivered.

Email me at carl@ncti.com Thanks Again!!

-Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back