Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC CCWX Tenant Database Full

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsgazoo

IS-IT--Management
Jul 22, 2011
US
We have an old version of CCWX ver. 2.0-201 and a license for 20 positions. I am trying to add another position and when I hit update it says tenant database is full! The total number of tenants being used are 2 and the number of positions are currently 15. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

You could try a reboot of the CCWX server. Make sure you have a database back up first. You could also try to delete one position then add the new position then try to add in another one just to see if it is a license capacity issue. Ultimately, you have VERY old software that did have issues in it's heyday. Perform a list out of all of the positions and look for any that were improperly programmed. Then delete them.

Yeah I have been telling the brass for years we need to upgrade, but always other priorities. I have deleted 3 positions since this happened and restarted the CCWX server, but it still says tenant database full! :(

I found the problem I had tried to use an acd position that was already in use. The error message was very misleading, but all is well now. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back