Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC Call Manager or call log feature/SMDR Report in NEC SV8100 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasim521

Systems Engineer
Jun 23, 2024
AE
I am using the NECSV8100 model for our company. My boss wants to get the call logs of all extensions, specifically outgoing and incoming calls. I have checked in the NEC system and noticed that we have an SMDR license, and it is enabled. How can I extract the SMDR report without any third-party software?

I opened the system through PuTTY and can see the current call logs, but I cannot retrieve the previous call logs. How can I set up the system to get all call logs for future days? Also, does the NEC Call Manager software support this model?

Only logs from the activated time are shown. Both real-time capture via Putty/SecureCRT and loading from the buffer (limited depending on the size of the buffer) are supported.

is there any way to get the nec call manager software for this model

Probably not unless you own a license. But, there is third party software that should be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back