Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC Aspire S - Help

borderm3

IS-IT--Management
Aug 26, 2024
Hi,

Purchased a new building here for our automotive repair shop and there is an existing NEC Aspire S :
Aspire S KSU & PS IP1NA-KSU-S1

Hoping I could perhaps pay or 'donate' if that is not allowed, someone an hours time on a phone call to walk me through re-setting it up for our useage and some basic training.

I was a Network Engineer in life so I should be easy to interface with.

MANY THANKS!!!!

These are so obsolete dating back some 18 years plus, I dont even have the software in which to program said system. Most likely need initialising and then programming from scratch but not something I would even entertain as there would be no support for it.

Hi all,

It is currently installed and working, all phones work. It has an external box with a usb stick in it for Voicemail and maybe auto attendant?

It does NOT appear to have an Ethernet card installed.unnamed (2).jpgView attachment unnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg

You need to open the cabinet. The usb stick looks to be music.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back