Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nec ASPIRE ex no voice sip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saeidnec

IS-IT--Management
Feb 12, 2023
FR
Hello, please help me. Our system has a 16-channel sip card. We have registered some grand stream gxp 2601 phones on the system and it works without any problems, but after about two hours, the phones remain registered and calls are made, but we do not send or receive sound. The problem will not be solved until the system is restarted once. The network is local. The phones are healthy and the system cards are also healthy. We have this problem in another system with sip trunk
[sad]

Check your ethernet switches in case they are detecting UDP flood and are shutting it down.

Thank you for your answer. I also tested using a simple hub switch and the problem is the same.
And that I don't have the problem with the Grand Stream gxp1625 or Yalink t31 phones. I have it with some phones. And that the same problem occurs on the sip trunk.

What version is your Aspire system?

I tried three versions, all versions have this problem
a7. 63

Ya, really didn't know 3rd party SIP devices worked on the Aspire. I wish you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back