Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEAX2000IPS Call Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RV482

IS-IT--Management
Jun 30, 2014
PH
Hi!

We're using a NEAX2000IPS, can we use MATworX to program call hunting extensions per group?

Also, how can we program the number of ring cadence before hunting to another extension?

Thanks! and Always be safe!

From what you have typed it seems like you want call forwarding no answer(CMD E602) not hunting. Hunting would move to the next line when the number you dialed is busy (CMD 180) if that is what you want.

CMD 410>01,XX and 410>15,XX is is used to set timing. This is a system setting and will affect number of rings before a call goes to voicemail as well.

Thanks for the quick assist.

I guess the terminology is different but yes it more of Call forwarding no answer.

I'll try these and send a feedback.

Again thanks!

Hi 3racefan3,

ON E602, I'll Call forward no answer the extensions in a circular pattern, what if an extension is busy, will it automatically transfer to the next destination as assigned?

Thanks!

So I can assign the extensions on e602 and e601? will it affect the existing hunting programmed via MatWorks or I should delete it so no conflict on the call flow?]

Thanks!

Hi 3racefan3,

Just want to say THANK YOU for the assist, it was a big help to normalize our call flow.

Best Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back