Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEAX 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshenryii

Programmer
Aug 15, 2008
US
I have a port recently come up as NONE. I program the port for F209 in program 10. Tech punches new phone down on the LEN and phone still does not come up. Which program assigns a terminal type to the port?

The F tells it it is a Dterm, question is is the equipment suitable for a Dterm

You may be attempting to program a DTerm on a SLT port. Check your card type and the LED for that port. or, try just programming 209 and cross in a SLT.

I know the port is on a 8 DLCP port. Should the NEC auto recognize the phone automatically?

Yes. On this system you only tell it if it's a SLT or Multi line. Did the port LED go out after assigning the station?

Hello, i need matworx win10 software, one customer have a neax 2000 ips and need program it, can anything help me?

There is no MATWorX for WIN 10. It will work, however you may need to run it in XP mode after loading it. It's too large to post here. If you provide an email address I can place it in dropbox for you.

You don't actually need any special program to program the IPS you can use a dumb terminal or a terminal emulator like putty for example.

Ok, install xp in a virtual machine, and run in these mode, infraredescomunicaciones@gmail.com

Belvedere has already pointed out that he needs an email address to do that.

Okay now edit your post to delete the email address for your own privacy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back