Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NCFW of ACD not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFWatts

MIS
May 8, 2003
US
A few months ago I setup NCFW on an ACD for toll-free DNIS on my Option 11. It has worked flawlessly until now. For some reason this has stopped working internally and externally. I can't think of anything that I have changed lately other than station programming. I have a few other DIDs that are setup similar to this, and they are not working either. I have tested this with the console, both in and out of Night mode. For now I had to create a phantom extension and DCFW to the proper location. Below is my TNB of the ACD:

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 4445
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 1
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 6450
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
HOML YES
RDNA NO
ACNT
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT NO
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

All your agents are logged out? no one on not ready?

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

6450 is the pilot number for my Call Pilot voice mail, and that works fine. There are no agents associated with this ACD, as it is only used to NCFW the call. Basically, it's a way to route you DNIS without using a TN (license). I am currently at my licensed TN limit, so I would like to get this working again, instead of using a phantom TN (which uses one of my licensed TN RTU). This has worked great for months, and has now stopped working.

Thanks for the replies.

I tried setting MWC to yes, without sucess. Basically when I call the ACDN the call just sits there. Here's something interesting I just found...If I set a FRRT and FRT it will play the announcement, which tells me that the call is queueing. That's not what I'm trying to accomplish here...Its the NCFW that refuses to work! The best that I can tell, everything is setup correctly for this to work. Are there any reported bugs that may cause this?

Is your call pilot in the same location as where this acd queue is programmed?

Yes, my Call Pilot is located in this switch. I have tested this with other NCFW setups that route to specific extensions (not voice mail), and they do not work as well. All of my ACDs that are setup with NCFW destinations are not working (different NCFW destinations). I have had to go and create phantom extensions for critical DNIS, but I would like to get this working again. I'm beginning to suspect that there is something buggy here! BTW, I am running 25.04b...pretty much the latest release!

RF,

A NCFW is so basic that all that is set up is a MAXP, ACDN and NCFW on an ACDQ. I am also running 25.40B and have not had any issues with this. Something buggy does sound like it is going on. I wonder if an INI would be a quick fix to this issue.

FC

I suspect a reboot would fix it. Unfortunately, in my environment, it's a pain to schedule down time.

Do an internal call to the acd => does NCFW work ?

Do you receive any other Errors on TTY ? BUG681 ?

Internal calls to the ACD do not work. I checked the console when I called, and no bug messages were generated. The best that I can tell is that the call gets queued, and never follows the NCFW path. This is happening with all my ACDs that have a NCFW destination.

Have you added any new circuits like t-1 lately? I use to be able to do a forward like the way you are describing and it just suddenly stopped working. I ended up having to use the route number of the t-1 then the phone number. Example route (xxxx) area code (xxx) phone number (xxxxxxxx).

No circuits have been added in several months.

As suspected, after a reboot, this problem has gone away! No changes were made to the ACD configuration. Go figure huh?! I also noticed that I am no longer getting the AUD313 messages (corrupted TN) on the console either. There is definately something buggy with rel 25.40b with respect to NCFW of an ACD!

Thanks for all your replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back