Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NBX-100: record auto-attendant without NBXSet

Status
Not open for further replies.

petenutz

IS-IT--Management
Dec 11, 2006
US
On an NBX-100, is there a way for the user to record and select an auto attendant strictly from the handset? Seems like this should be possible.

Thanks,
Peter

Is possible import recorded file into NBX without use the phone . It's mandatory only configure the extension number but it is not used realy .
hi

Thanks donbru01,
I guess I didn't ask this question a specifically as I could have. On other PBX's I've worked on, Avaya and Panasonic, the user was able to record and choose an auto-attendant purely with the handset. This is possible because mainly because it's the only option (for non-admins) , there is no web-interface to work on. I have users on a few sites (some NBX-100 sone NBX-V3000) that all want control over their auto attendants without having to go through me. I can't blame them. I'm wondering if this is possible or is it case of proprietary ivory tower BS, if you know what I mean.

Thanks!

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back