Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NBU 6.5.3 Exchange 2007 CCR Backup Fails with error 130

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsistaof3

Technical User
Jun 6, 2007
US
I have been banging my head on my desk for a number of weeks now behind this problem. I am backing up Exchange 2007 with CCR. The problem is that the backups for certain mailboxes have been failing with a 130 error; this error is not specific, and I have not found any additional information on how to fix this problem. I have called Symantec, and they have not been very helpful since they need to see the logs, and I cannot send them. Our Backup Network consists of 1 master server and 3 media servers dedicated to nothing but backups (64-bit Windows 2003 boxes) and our Exchange backups write to disk. I have verified every configuration file; I have checked the log files; I have uninstalled/rebooted/re-installed/rebooted again both the active and passive nodes of the mail servers in question. Everything I have done has not been successful, and it is like a virus because now I have another mail server that was working fine that is now having problems.

HELP.... SOMEBODY THROW ME A LIFELINE!!!!

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back