Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

nbpemreq

Status
Not open for further replies.

skramer

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2009
DE
Hi everybody,

I have a question about nbpemreq. Using it with -due, -predict or -predict_all ist giving me the NEXT occurance of a policy to run. So, if I run it now the only thing I'll see is that for all my policies there is an incremental due to run this afternoon/evening.

Is it possible to let me see more than the first occurance?

For example: I want to see what dates are schedule for one client (or even one policy) for the whole next month - showing me ALL incrementals and ALL fulls - not just the very next one.

Thanks in advance,

Steph

I don't think so, let me justify that.

I will presume that you are using NBU 6.5.2 or greater, therefore pem2, as the behaviour is very different from pem @ 6.5 - 6.5.1.

If you run nbpemreq -subsystems screen 1 , you will see a list of client/ policy details, and the next run date is calculated and shown, this I believe is where the -due/ -predict options get the data from.

The next run date of a client/policy is dependant on when it last ran, and therefore it is not possbile to calculate further than the next run due.

Martin

Ok, I understand that the next runday depends on the last run. My problem is that I don't care about the incrementals - I just want to know when the next full will run. So I probably have to script it.

Steph

If you do write a script, please post i here so I can look at it too. I'm always on he lookout for more reporting tools. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back