Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nautilus POS Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTSMAN

Technical User
Mar 24, 2003
US
Anyone heard of Nautilus POS?

They posted a job opportunity my area that has struck my interest and they made the following statement in the job description:

" Nautilus has established itself as a nationwide leader in the POS industry. "

True or False??

Bo

Remember,
If the women don't find you handsome,
they should at least find you handy.
(Red Green)

Never heard of them personally and I did a bit of research looking for a good company to resell POS for. I've never seen them at any of the food and restaurant shows either. They are either new, or not well known.

Whomever is losing you as an employee will be very sad though I am sure. Hope you keep spreading your Aloha knowledge with us on here :) Thanks for all the help!

Amanda

Thanks Amanda,

I left an Aloha dealership after 8 years of service to pursue new interest about a year and half ago. Things are not going as planned so I am exploring POS opportunities of all types, not just Aloha to get back into the industry.

Bo

Remember,
If the women don't find you handsome,
they should at least find you handy.
(Red Green)

Maybe they are the POS leader in some unrecognized country? Perhaps the company owns an island in Dubai and declared sovereignty.

Or maybe when I am bored I shouldn't be posting the first thing that pops into my head.

Not sure what the situation is with Nautillus, but if you are interested in resale opportunities just ask them direct. The claim about "nationwide leader" is a bit too much I agree, but probe them.

I am a little biased here because I am trying to bring on the US market a new company myself that has been in 10 countries in Europe for over 15 years, and see how self promotion can get you in trouble. But new companies tend to be very open to new ideas and can push real hard in getting new business.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Kiril

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back