Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

nation code change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamvari

Vendor
Feb 1, 2008
ZW
Do you necesaarily lose your database whe you do a nation code change on Ip ldk 100 & 300. Executive Secretery program function works better on Korea and Indian version i am using South Africa Version which needs the boss to stay on DND for all the calls to be directd to the secretery.

Dial Tone shoul be There

If you change the nation code, your database is lost.
So, you need to write all your settings down, and re-enter in the new database with the new nation code.

Yes: Dial Tone shoul be There !!

///doktor

Ok this is what i did i opened dip switch 8 on ipldk100 and changed the nation code, saved the database under the new nation code, defaulted the system and reloaded the new database. On the second Pabx ipldk300 i just changed the nation code closed the swicth and restarted the system, its working on the new nation code with all the features but the ipldk 24 /nexer the trick does not work .

Dial Tone shoul be There

Nice trick to know..;-))
You are right. It did not with Nexer and GDK-system!

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back