Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NAT with one valid IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylr

IS-IT--Management
Aug 16, 2001
US
What I have is a mail server and a citrix server behind a checkpoint firewall. The firewall has an external address of 64.65.206.8 and an internal of 128.128.128.100.

Mail server IP is 128.128.128.1.

Citrix server IP is 128.128.128.150.

How do I setup NAT to map the ports for these services to separate serverw using only one public IP?

Go to this link, just do copy and paste, replace http with smtp and citrix service.

U will either have to address 2 of ur inside servers to logical server or create 2 separate logical server, without making conflict in the services being used on both.

Hope this helps u.

Regards

Sayeed Alhajri

Hi taylr

can you tell me whether you have solved your problem with map ports and how? The links which gave you "world" is dead and I have the same problem as you.

I am using NG version and port mapping still not work.

thanks for you answer

zs

I am also interested the above issue. I could not get to this link myself. Please kindly help in that matter. One valid public (legal ip) and wanted access to internal servers using non-routable ip. Hide Nat wont solve this issue. Please help...

Ajasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back