Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

nametag or fake ACD for NuPoint VM - different DNs to the same AA MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokolino23

Programmer
Oct 21, 2009
GB
Hello,
I've got already a MB configured on NuPoint and I'd like to divert quite a few DNs to it. There is an option on NP to associate that MB to different extensions but that's not enough as I've got more than 4 numbers to be diverted to this AA MB.
On embedded, you can do the trick with *100, then FWD this to the VM and then the other no's to *100. In this way, 100 is taken to the VM. Or the fake ACD path with no agents logged in and VM pilot as unavailable answer point.

However, this doesn't work on NP and when the call reaches the VM, I'm being asked for a MB number. Any ideas, please?

Thanks a lot in advance

As long as the mailbox is the endpoint and the call is not transferred elsewhere after the VM answers I've had success with using Nametag

Create a Nametag Group and associate the DN as an alternate extension in the Nupoint

Forward the Nametag Grp to VM

Anything Forwarded to the Nametag will end up in the mailbox

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back