Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Names of tables of postgresql

Status
Not open for further replies.

toniavaya

Technical User
Jul 10, 2018
ES
Hello, I want to get the calls and times of queue, the agents are connected and the all calls for topic.
Someone know what table of database I need? I created a external program and I need to get information from avaya contact center.

I don't understand what you actually trying to do, but if you want statistics there's the TR database.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

I want to export from database of contact center the information of queue, agents connected and the calls for topic. I don't see in TR database any information of users

Do you want real-time data or historical?

I want real-time of connected agents, the queue of calls of all topics and historical of total calls answered of all topics.

If you want real-time data you could just use the Web Wallboard.
If you wanna get the data into some other system you would need to integrate through Web Services.

Only historical is stored in the database.

Theoretically you can see when agents login/logout/break and call data from the TR database but it wouldn't be good to use that for real-time presentation.

I have the licence of wallboard, I enter to but I need to show another information of other services at the same screen, and the wallboard only can show avaya information. I want to connect avaya information to a program similar to The wallboard can't show information of other sources.
What is Web Services? I can export avaya information from this? Thanks a lot :)

edit:I get the agents status from TR database :)
I only need now the list of calls out/in and the queue of calls.

I see in wallboard, the information i need to export is: totNNewShift, totNOutCCShift and NQueued.
There are a any form to export this information or read from external program?

You need to build an application that connects to the Web Services and supplies that information for the the other presentation application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back