Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Name database

Status
Not open for further replies.

serg75

Technical User
Jun 30, 2003
RU
Hi friends!

Is it possible sorting phonebook's entrys by parameter NAME1? When I run NIINI:DIR=113,NAME1="HILTON",NAME2="PARIS",NAMDB=YES;, I see "HILTON PARIS" in her's phone, but "PARIS HILTON" in phonebook database. How may I correct this bug?

And second. What parameter determine "name presentation" on cordless extension? I was discover it some years ago but now can't remember. Is it possible to see name and number simultaneously in DECT in incoming call?

Thanks for the answers.

The switch is BC12 SP10.

Hi,

if you use NIINI:DIR=113,NAME1="HILTON",NAME2="PARIS",NAMDB=YES,pres=11;
the name will be listed in the same way: name1_name2

Thanks you mylotto but... no success :( PRES=11 is not affected to phonebook. And when I want to find some extension, I must forced search him by NAME2.

May be there is any way to run command like NIINI:DIR=113,NAME="HILTON PARIS",NAMDB=YES; ??? The system for some reason give responce "TOO MANY PARAMETERS ENTERED". IMHO it's lack of logic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back