Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

csggo

Technical User
Dec 28, 2007
US
My ACD works for a few minutes after a reboot then shuts showing login feature as inactive can anyone shed some light on this?

use extentions from the controller and not the expansion units. i believe you login access codes are changing every time you reboot.

The extensions are coming from the controller the thing is it works after a reboot but only for a very short period maybe 5 minutes,then when you call in reach the AA and select the option for this group it will tell you that ext is not available.

Is the NAM still 'alive' - if you go back to it after it stops is the fan running? I'm wondering if it's overheating, if the fan has locked up, and so on.

The voice mail is still running only the ACD seems to to stop. At this point I'm wondering if when you make changes on the ACD if you have to stop and start the program someway before you can make changes. Any one aware of any such thing and the proceedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back