Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NAM/CFC Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

balloon172

IS-IT--Management
Jun 9, 2009
US
Aloha 12.3.x

Good day.

We are getting ready to reopen one of our restaurants. FOH is running fine, DOB looks good, able to clock in, enter orders, etc... BOH, when you attempt to open NAM, flashes the login screen momentarily, then goes away. CTLSVR is running, and I've rebooted the BOH. Anyone seen this before? Thanks!

bt

OK, I've installed the latest Aloha Manager (19.3.2.3012). I have no Functions menu, and the Sales selection on the Reports menu is gone. I have looked through the setup options again and do not see any way to activate either of them. Ideas? Thanks!

If I had remote access it would be eaiser to trouble shoot. PM me on reddit or call me, Number is on website

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
We answer when they don't
reddit : rossabout

To follow up on this, after the system ran EOD, everything showed up. Strange - I tried to duplicate the problem but have been unable to do so.

bt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back