Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mystery mailbox in Call Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donebrokeit

Programmer
Aug 13, 2007
CA
I have a user that claims to have a mailbox on the system but cannot find it anywhere in Call Pilot. I've looked at all possibilities and cannot find the mystery mailbox. I can call into the system and when it asks for the mystery mailbox, I enter the digits and then it asks for the password, so there must be the mystery mailbox programmed somewhere in Call Pilot. I've done an Advanced Search etc,but cannot find anything. Help!!!

Do an advanced search with the users dn as an alternate dn (fill in all of the alternate dn fields).

The call pilot will accept any mailbox and ask for a password even if the mailbox doesn't exist.

Ask the user what their password is I bet they can't login.

Try express mgs to the box, it will let you know if a box exist.

sporty2

What you are probably looking at is someone has that DN on there phone but it is not the Primary DN (Key 0) Someone has added that DN as a secondary mailbox in the primary mailbox. Prt a DNB on switch for that dn and see where it is built then prt tnb to find primary DN then see if DN is added as a secondary mailbox on Primary DN mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back