Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MySQL 8.0 Installment

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAZMaddaz

Technical User
Nov 16, 2019
US
Hi Everyone!

I am new to MySQL, so I am installing Apache, PHP and MySQL 8.0

I have tried a thousand times, but I keep on getting every error message in the world, preventing me to install MySQL.

I am trying to learn MySQL, so I am only trying to install MySQL on my personal local computer. Yes I am using localhost and root as password.

I cannot believe how difficult it is to install MySQL, but looking for an answer on the Internet with other People having the same problem, has not helped.

Can ANYONE, step by step, instructions help me simply install MySQL and maybe connect to PHP7 afterwards?

Thank you!!!!

Roger

Roger said:
I keep on getting every error message in the world

How about sharing just one of those error messages so the rest of us have a clue what's going on?

Roger said:
looking for an answer on the Internet with other People having the same problem

What problem, specifically, is there?

We don't even know what platform you're on. There are several platform-specific tools to install everything (apache, PHP, & MySQL) at once (Webmin for Linux; Xampp or Uniform Server for Windows).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back